Resco Inspections is Resco’s flagship product – an easy-to-use app for planning, organizing, and controlling inspections performed by field service workers.
Thanks to the user-friendly interface and ease of use, this solution enables quick data collection, reporting, planning appointments, inspections and streamlining field service management. In addition, it facilitates cooperation between individual team members and allows to track the progress and location of all employees in the field on an ongoing basis.
According to data from Resco’s customers, the use of this application allows increasing the number of inspections by up to 25% with the involvement of the same number of employees as before.
What makes Resco Inspections special?
Clear and transparent instructions available from the application level, location monitoring, and real-time alerts facilitate everyday work, field service management and allow to accelerate the process of new employee training.
Fewer errors and better data flow
The use of digital forms makes it possible to reduce the number of typical human errors, additionally ensures compliance with safety procedures, and accelerates the collection and flow of data.
Employees have the possibility to send photos and videos during field inspections and marking defects. It is also possible to use augmented reality (AR) and artificial intelligence (AI) to identify objects.
Data collection is possible both online and offline. In case of errors and inaccuracies, the app will display an alert that will inform about duplicated data. That makes the work of field service technicians way easier.
Digitization of paper forms is possible with a simple drag-and-drop user interface. This allows office workers to quickly create electronic versions of previously paper forms and automatically update individual processes and implement immediate changes to them.
Data-driven decision making
Thanks to the possibility of easy data import for in-depth analysis and thanks to clear views with real-time data, it is possible to get a complete picture of the situation. This allows i.e. to discover and eliminate bottlenecks.
How does it look from the perspective of management?
First of all, management has a better insight into the current activities and access to all data in one place. Additionally, receives real-time alerts of any new events or problems.
The Resco Inspections app allows digitizing forms, checklists, and tasks. This allows to reduce the number of errors, improve the efficiency of the team and significantly reduce expenses related to energy consumption and time spent on standard administrative work.
The most important functionalities from the management perspective:
- Ability to view data in configurable dashboards,
- Ability to export data to other tools,
- Creating customizable reports compliant with the specificity of a given industry,
- Alerts about threats, errors, and inconsistencies.
- Creating forms with a simple drag-and-drop,
- Possibility to add virtually any field (text, numbers, checkbox, and much more),
- Adding photos, video, or sound,
- Possibility to customize the business logic.
- Assigning tasks, appointments, and field inspections using the drag-and-drop,
- Creating planning rules and using the automatic planning functionality to conveniently arrange the working day,
- Quick access to all reports in one place.
How does it look from the employees’ perspective?
From the perspective of an employee, Resco Inspections is primarily streamlining everyday work. E-forms make work more effective, pleasant, and faster, and the risk of making human errors is reduced.
Additionally, Resco Inspections app, allows employees to easily and quickly generate fully customizable reports within a few clicks. Thanks to this, they can report their work quickly.
Using the potential of AR video calls means that if an employee is not able to deal with a problem on his own, he or she is able to connect with a colleague who can solve it and use this employee’s knowledge and experience as if this person was there.
The most important functionalities from the employee’s perspective:
- Syncing all forms to the mobile app, fill them out on any mobile device,
- Filling out forms from the level of the mobile app using any mobile device,
- Tagging images to highlight issues,
- Scheduling tasks using the built-in calendar,
- Planning assignments with a built-in calendar, optimize your trip with the route planner,
- Consult colleagues over AR video calls to solve problems in the field,
- The solution is fully functional offline.
Resco Inspections can be used directly from the Resco Cloud computing level, thanks to the integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365, SalesForce, or any other system of this type. The solution is compatible with mobile devices, desktop computers, and modern AR headset solutions.
How does it work step-by-step?
- Digitize all your paperwork with the powerful form designer
- Schedule tasks for teams in the field, track progress and time.
- Complete inspections, fill out forms, and generate reports with the Inspections app.
- Get real-time data, see it in dashboards, and share the results.
Do you want to learn more about Resco Inspections or implement this solution in your company?
Write us an e-mail at email@example.com or call us at +48616242498, we are happy to share our knowledge and experience. If necessary, we will also customize Resco Inspections to the challenges and problems unique to your company.