Do you know that many companies use only 20% of their ERP systems capabilities? We want to help our customers to make a use of a remaining 80%! Write us an e-mail with your expectations and schedule a presentation. Our solutions for the AX among other things allow an easy delivery documents selection, for documents that have an invoice registered. We will help you to exhaust the potential of your ERP system.
In ARP Ideas we expand the CRM and SharePoint systems along with company's increasing needs and industry's requirements. We offer a broad selection of premade solutions, that increase systems' functionality. If applicable, we build new modules, that are fully compatible with a system used in a company.
Company's needs often pass beyond the possibilities provided by a single system. There is often a need for a solution that contains elements of both an ERP and another system. Online stores, document archives, CRM systems and other applications perform their functions very well. To use those advantages, modern systems are made based on the SOA concept. It makes combining different solution a standard procedure.
ARP Ideas team has a rich experience in building and integrating individual systems, therefore we can offer programming services that aim to fit a systems to company's needs, using their capabilities to the extend.
In ARP Ideas, we have built a support team, that backs a technical side of the systems:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
We are characterized by flexibility and professionalism in approach to a customer. We provide consultants' help and quick reactions to submissions. Each agreement is customized for a specific customer.
Below you can familiarize yourself with an exemplary submission flow:
As a technical company experienced in deployment and development of IT systems, we can offer non-standard solutions for companies. Thanks to our programmers' broad knowledge, we create applications and software that are fully adjusted to our customer's needs