For 10 years, ARP Ideas specializes in creating Microsoft-based IT solutions for business. We are a team of over 30 people who focus primarily on self-reliance, joint development of experience and mutual respect.
We are permanently looking for novelties and provide development opportunities in Microsoft technologies. We work in interesting projects with such clients as Solaris Bus & Coach, KRM (ECCO Poland), Good Food Products, Victoria Dom, Swegon, Marmite, PPNT, Twinings and with many Microsoft partners. Our focus is to provide our co-workers with a variety of tasks, flexibility and work-life balance. We value transparency and proper organization of work – clearly defining roles and fields of responsibility. If you are looking to develop your skills and knowledge and want to start long-term stable cooperation – we are a perfect match for you.
We are currently looking for .NET Developers with great potential and experience who will be able to implement commercial projects using, among others Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Microsoft SharePoint technologies. All under the guidance of our experienced mentors.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft .NET and .NET Core, in particular C#
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- English language proficiency B1 / B2
- 3 years of experience working in a similar position
- Willingness to learn new skills
- The potential for quick acquisition of knowledge
Will be an asset if you are familiar with:
- ASP.NET MVC/ASP.NET Core
- Angular 2+ lub React
- Entity Framework/EF Core
By joining our team, you will receive:
- Opportunity to develop competences by participating in various projects based on modern technologies
- Mentoring support that allows you to develop your skills and knowledge quickly
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of partial remote work
- Being up-to-date with the latest Microsoft technologies
- Salary in the range 8000 – 12000 PLN net on the invoice (other forms of cooperation possible)
- Individual training budget
- Corporate access to the training platform
- English lessons
- Possibility of using private medical care and a sports card
We are looking for a member of the IT team for the position of consultant responsible for Microsoft Dynamics 365 systems. The position requires an analytical approach to customer problems. The consultant will act as a business advisor, coordinate the work of programmers and present the results of the teams’ work. We are looking for people who want to develop their knowledge of the IT industry. We provide a comprehensive education in the field of Microsoft business products such as Dynamics 365 and SharePoint.
- Handling of business customer requests
- Business analysis and technical problem solving
- Communication with the clients
- User support in the area of operating systems and software
- Creating technical documentation
- Supporting a team of programmers in their daily work
- Testing and presenting solutions to the client
- English language proficiency B2 or higher
- Communicability and assertiveness – both in contact with business clients and development team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- The ability to briefly formulate thoughts in written and spoken form
- Analytical skills, meticulousness, accuracy and inquisitiveness
- Basic knowledge of databases
- Basic knowledge of UML and BPMN
- Basic knowledge of HTML5
- IT or related technical education
- Knowledge of Scrum or other agile methodologies
- Knowledge of basic programming principles
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of CRM, ECM systems (Microsoft Dynamics 365, SharePoint)
- Knowledge of JIRA and TFS
We provide an attractive package of benefits to all our employees, regardless of their position
Naszym pracownikom zapewniamy pracę w ciekawych projektach z wykorzystaniem nowoczesnych narzędzi i technologii Microsoft.
We assign a mentor to all new employees. They will support the development of our new co-workers and provide them with advice and assistance at every stage.
Flexible working hours
Work-life balance is an essential element of our organizational culture, which is why it is natural for us to provide flexible working hours.
Partial remote work
Each one of us needs to stay at home from time to time. The possibility of remote work is the best solution for such a situation
We support physical activity, which is why we subsidize our employees with the MultiSport card in any package.
Private medical care
Health is the foundation. No need to develop this sentence. That is why we subsidize private medical care for our employees and their families.
We enjoy spending time with pizza and board games. Regular integration events are a natural consequence.
Access to the training platform
We focus on the continuous development of knowledge and skills, which is why we regularly enrich our training base on the Udemy platform.
Individual training budget
In addition to training and support, we provide an individual training budget that allows personalized skills development.
Good knowledge of English is vital to us. At ARP, we finance regular English lessons in our office.
Learn more about recruitment process in ARP Ideas. Step by step.
Apply and take part in our recruitment process
or send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org