We want to present our vision of supporting the work in modern companies.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the next generation of intelligent business applications that combines the best features of previous Dynamics solutions - CRM and ERP.
Microsoft SharePoint is a product that allows creating, storing and publishing the data and web development easily.
Windows Azure is a platform that serves as an environment for managing cloud services. It supplies programmers with computing and memory resources for handling Web applications on the Internet via Microsoft data centres.
Do you know that many companies use only 20% of their ERP systems capabilities? We want to help our customers to make a use of a remaining 80%!