Microsoft’s decision is evident. On July 31st, 2021, Skype for Business support will come to an end. Microsoft is already actively encouraging companies and ordinary users to start using the advanced solutions for communication and remote cooperation environment that Microsoft Teams brings on.
This summer, Microsoft released plans for updates for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform. This is a preview of new capabilities and features that began rolling out in October, and the entire process will continue through March 2022. Read our article to learn more about it.
- Integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- How to improve the work of your field service team? Meet Resco Field Service 2.
- Augmented reality and interactive video calls – use the potential of AR, thanks to Resco applications
- Start using the potential of location monitoring with Resco Routes
- Microsoft Azure Capabilities. Why should you start using it?